Careers / Mobile Application Software Engineer – North America
Title: Mobile Application Software Engineer – North America
Location: El Segundo, CA
About ClearPath: We enable communications service providers to achieve game changing cloud propositions. Play a instrumental role in growing a cutting-edge company. Enjoy collaborating in an innovative, agile & results oriented culture.
We provide broadband service providers, cloud service providers and managed service providers with a wide range of Software Defined WAN services. Our goal is to differentiate our customers’ core propositions to increase new end customer acquisition rates, reduce churn, and defend prices to achieve clear, material proposition differentiation
Job Function & Responsibilities:
We are looking to hire highly motivated individuals who can design and develop scalable Mobile applications – preferably in iOS platform, having hands-on experience with “Objective-C” programming, and good experience in Webservice integration using Resful JSON, XML. You are also an individual that has previous experience as a seasoned software engineer who can work autonomously and more importantly, you work well with small to large teams. Beyond the terminology/theory of working in an Agile environment, you know how to execute and fully understand the importance of the business drivers as well.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in software industry. A degree (MS or BS) in Engineering. 1+ years of experience with application development using Objective-C in iOS platform
- Languages: Objective-C, JAVA (optional)
- Good with web-service integration using RESTful JSON, XML.
- Domain Expertise: Experience in Networking domain is a plus.
- A Team Player with focus towards learning and quickly ramping up for building Production-grade backend applications. Adapts well to new changes in software architecture.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in JAVA programming with mobile app development expertise in ANDROID platform.
- Practices: Scrum/Agile methodologies