Careers / Senior Pre-Sales Engineer – North AmericaTitle: Senior Pre-Sales Engineer – North America
Location: El Segundo, CA
About ClearPath: Enable communications service providers to achieve game changing cloud propositions. Play a instrumental role in growing a cutting-edge company. Enjoy collaborating in an innovative, agile & results oriented culture.
We provide broadband service providers, cloud service providers and managed service providers with a wide range of Software Defined WAN services. Our goal is to differentiate our customers’ core propositions to increase new end customer acquisition rates, reduce churn, and defend prices to achieve clear, material proposition differentiation.
Job Function & Responsibilities:
- Provide expert-level knowledge in Open Cloud, Virtualized Network Services and Software Defined Networking. Partner with account directors to develop and position differentiated propositions based on ClearPath capabilities.
- Devise innovative solutions via collaboration with customer and internal experts.
- Strong, clear oral and written communications presenting ClearPath propositions to technical and non-technical decision makers and influencers in person and via conference calls.
- Describe how ClearPath solutions are differentiated against the competition, and meet customers’ technical and commercial requirements.
- Build and sustain trust amongst key customer decision makers.
- Own technical viability of proposed ClearPath solution.
- Partner with account teams in other regions on cooperative opportunities and best practices.
- Train customers’ technical, operational and commercial representatives on use of ClearPath solutions.
- Travel as required through EMEA region, and some global travel, to support customer engagements.
- Inspire confidence in ClearPath people, solutions and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years of experience in system administration, pre-sales or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of at least 2 Operating Systems: UNIX, NT, Netware including Windows Active Directory Services, and work toward attaining knowledge of other Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of IT Compliance is an advantage.
- Experience working in or selling to leading service providers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of information security technologies and services, including data loss prevention, encryption and user authentication.
- Knowledge of the cloud computing industry
- Knowledge of the virtualized networking industry, including routing, switching, VPNs and mobility.
- Knowledge of routing protocols such as OSPF, RIP, BGP, GRE
- Knowledge of competitors’ strengths and weaknesses
- Must obtain an Industry or Technical Certification (i.e. SANS, CISSP, CNE, MCSE, SUN Professional) or equivalent within time-frame established by the manager
Resume Submittals - If you’re looking for a place to share your talents, grow your career and be on a winning team, then ClearPath is the place for you! To submit your resume, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.