1. Rules and regulations: The following rules and regulations apply to all visitors to or users of this Web Site. By accessing this Web Site, user acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions. ClearPath Networks, Inc. (“ClearPath Networks”) reserves the right to change these rules and regulations from time to time at its sole discretion. In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, ClearPath Networks reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. These rules and regulations apply to all visits to the ClearPath Networks Web Site, both now and in the future.
2. Limited License: ClearPath Networks hereby authorizes you to copy materials published by ClearPath Networks on this Web Site solely for non-commercial use within your organization (or if you are a Select Partner, your customer’s organization) in support of ClearPath Networks products. No other use of the information is authorized. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of these materials which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original. Except as specified above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright of ClearPath Networks or any third party.
ALL CONTENTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED HEREIN, NO PORTION OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM, OR BY ANY MEANS, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM CLEARPATH NETWORKS. VISITORS OR USERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO MODIFY, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, TRANSMIT OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF ANY MATERIAL FOUND ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PUBLIC OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
3. Disclaimer: CLEARPATH NETWORKS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN THIS WEBSITE. ClearPath Networks intends the information contained in this Web Site to be accurate and reliable. However, errors may occasionally occur. Therefore, all information and materials are provided “AS IS” without any warranty of any kind. CLEARPATH NETWORKS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. The information contained in this website represents the view of ClearPath Networks, Inc. on the issues discussed as of the date of publication. Because ClearPath Networks must respond to changing market conditions, the information contained on this web site should not be interpreted as a commitment on the part of ClearPath Networks. This website is for informational purposes only. ClearPath Networks may have patents, patent applications, trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual property rights covering subject matter in this document. Except as expressly provided in any written license agreement from ClearPath Networks, the furnishing of this website or documents contained in this website does not give you any license to these patents, trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual property.
4. Compliance with Applicable Laws: Export Controls: The software and technical data on this web site is subject to the laws, regulations, orders or other restrictions regarding import to, and export and re-export from, various countries, including export and re-export restrictions that may be imposed by applicable laws of the United States. By downloading or accessing software or technical data, you are agreeing not to import, export or re-export, either directly or indirectly (including transmission and shipment) except in accordance with all applicable laws, and you are accepting responsibility to determine what is necessary to assure such compliance. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to export, re-export or provide the software or technical data:
- to, or to a national or resident of, : Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or to any other country embargoed or restricted by the U.S. (This list is subject to change, and you must comply with the proscribed lists as they exist in fact.)
- to anyone on the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders or the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Specially Designated Nationals Lists, or
- to any person or entity who has been prohibited from participating in U.S. export transactions by any agency of the U.S. Government.
You are also agreeing not to download, transfer, export or re-export ClearPath Networks products, technology or software to yourself, your customers or any intermediate entity in the chain of supply if our products will be used in the design, development, production, stockpiling or use of missiles, chemical or biological weapons or for nuclear end uses, without obtaining prior authorization from the U.S. Government.
5. Trademarks: Any trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Web Site are the property of ClearPath Networks or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of ClearPath Networks or such third party which may own the Mark. “ClearPath Networks are either registered trademarks or trademarks of ClearPath Networks, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Products and Availability: Because international information is provided at this Web Site, not all products or programs mentioned will be available in your country. Please contact your local sales representative for information as to products and services available in your country.
7. Software License and End User License Agreement: Any software which you download is governed in accordance with (i) the license terms accompanying the file or (ii) if no license terms accompany the file, the terms of the license agreement which accompanied the original product licensed by you which you are updating.
ClearPath holds the following Patents:
U.S. Patent No. 7,783,800 and 8,078,777 and 8,341,317
Canada Patent No. 2563422
India Patent No. 3366/KOLNP/2006
Japan Patent No. 5038887
People’s Republic of China Patent No. ZL 200580019475.4
other Patents Pending